You don’t need to travel far to reap the benefits of a vacation. If you’re looking to cut back on your travel plans, but still want to get away, here are the ingredients you need.
- Get away: The North Shore is a quick road trip, just perfect for slipping away after work.
- Sleep Late: Pick from our amazing lodge rooms, all with a view of the lake! Or if you’re bringing a group, try a cottage!
- Breakfast in Bed: The lodge provides breakfast for lodge guests, or assign someone breakfast duties in a cottage.
- Breathe: North Shore air is 2nd to none, year-round!
- No schedule: This ingredient includes whatever you have around you, snow, sun, shopping, hiking, or staying in.
- Add Water: Lake Superior waves fill the senses and can be enjoyed from indoors or out. Or, take a soak in the hot tub or pool!
- Movie Night: Movies, reading, or staring into a fire – the point is to enjoy the moment.
Mix and let simmer for 72 hours, and you have yourself a perfect staycation that’s easy and enjoyable.