Hidden Gems in Beaver Bay
If you frequent the shore, you may have blown by Beaver Bay without a second glance. But did you know there are some great little shops worth seeing?
- Big Dipper Ice Cream offers hand scooped Ice Cream, coffee, chocolate, muffins, etc. This is a favorite for people young and old.
- The Cedar Chest is connected to Christmas Up North, both offer a variety of gifts and souvenirs traditional to the north shore.
- Beaver Bay Agate Shop includes a great museum and educational staff to answer questions and engage in geological conversations.
- Quilt Corner sells fabric, patterns, and notions to create your needlework masterpiece.
- Lemon Wolf Cafe will fill you up on food on local ales