Gales of November Magic at Cove Point Lodge
The biggest secret (that we almost don’t want to tell you) is that November can be a magical time to visit the shore. Why? Well, we’ll tell you the 5 reasons.
- There are great rates for lodging – View the latest offer and save 20%
- Novice north shore-goers are at home, traffic all up and down the shore is much less. Less traffic means more relaxing.
- Less traffic also means fewer lines and prompt service. While some businesses are seasonal, many are year-round and LOVE off season visitors.
- The VIEWS! When the leaves are down the views are amazing. There is something just beautiful about the bare trees with the glimmering lake behind. If you are up for a hike up the Cove Point Lodge Spur trail of the Superior Hiking trail (ask the desk for details) rewards you with a gorgeous vista atop the loop. I great hike in all seasons, with something to offer no matter the foliage.
- WAVES – watch social media, email and the weather. If a storm is rolling in – head up north for a spontaneous vacation with those famous waves that have been known to take out boats and spray the lodge windows with lake water.
Put it on your list to take an impromptu trip either alone, with your family, or surprise a loved one, and experience the Gales of November. Pro tip: Cove Point Lodge has free wifi, so if you can’t spare a getaway from work, you can work remotely from the comforts of your lodge room or cottage.